Monday, August 2, 2010

Impression's ..........


Is 1st Impression is the last Impression !!
Once Anoop sir told that,"Don't judge people on their first impression "....
But aren't we humans rotten? None of us is perfect but all of us judge sometimes by nature. I try so hard not to do this, but I do it anyway more often than not, just as I know others do the same.



First impression's of uttrakhandi's people on my mind were :-
1) They were same as people from plane's.
2) They were afraid from many things.


Wid passing of my first uk trip my first judgement got wrong as dey helped us for finding transport & accomodation without tryin to loot us [:)],one cant distinguish uttrakhandi's people from himachali's .




But my second thought which i developed while reading Jimcorbett was somewhat right as i can't find a single vehicle running at night on uk roads...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

truly said ...... keep it up !!!